One of the best life lessons I learned was from my beloved father,he taught me to never be afraid to ask questions.
he would often look at me with his warm eyes,and say, “The best way to learn, to gain clarity is to ask questions. Never take anything at face value.”
Even as an adult today, the truth of his
wisdom continues to prove itself.
The beauty of constant questioning is that it is often the fastest path to enlightenment. It leads you to search for answers. It encourages you to be more proactive in your life.
The following are 27 questions that can help you achieve more clarity about your relationship—what’s working, what’s not.
1. Do you completely trust each other?
2. Do you believe in soul mates, and if so, do you believe you are each other’s?
3. When was the last time you said, “I love you?” If it’s been a while, why?
4. Are you satisfied with the intimacy you share?
5. How often do you laugh together?
6. Do you feel you have made personal sacrifices for your relationship, and have they been reciprocated?
7. When you think of your partner, do you smile?”hmmm”
8. Do you feel threatened when others find your partner attractive, and why?
9. How do you feel about your partner’s views on finances?
10. Do you enjoy spending time with your partner’s relatives? Friends?
11. How do you feel when your partner arrives home after being away?
12. Is your partner your best friend?
13. Is there a secret you are keeping that if your partner knew, you feel you would lose them?
14. Do you feel that your partner accepts you?
15. When did you realize you had fallen in love, and how do you feel when you think about it?
16.Have you seen each other at your best and worst?
17.Are you excited about your future together?
18.Do you feel your relationship is a true partnership?
19.When was your last romantic outing?
20. Does it bother you if your partner has friends of the opposite sex, and why?
21. Do you accept each other’s belief systems?
22. When was the last time you talked about your future together, and were you on the same page?
23. Do you feel as if you can communicate without saying a word?
24. What is your happiest memory of your time together? Your worst? Are there more happy memories than unhappy ones?
25.What is a relationship deal breaker for you, and have you overlooked one in this relationship?
26. How do you feel about the last, in-depth conversation you and your partner had?
27. Do you show your love for each other often, and if not, why?
If you are seeking clarity about your relationship, the best source of insight is from within. You just need to be unafraid to ask for the answers you seek.seek counsel.
Please spread the word..Please share! Feel free.. For counseling..ping me BlackBerry pin : 7A6E3A15 . Call me/ chat with me on WhatsApp 07089589844,Find us on facebook: LoveandRelate..
Follow us on twitter @loveandrelate and like our Facebook Fan Page. I care… LRF cares! Your welfare is our concern!Ambassador Utchay O.